Course: Introduction to Vinyasa Yoga with Julie Popma
Time & Location
About The Event
In this four week course we will learn vinyasa basics to help you gain confidence as a new student to this style of yoga. Even if you have taken vinyasa classes before, this course can help deepen your understanding of vinyasa yoga and give you tools and techniques to prevent injury and create a sustainable long term practice.
During our four weeks together we will work on:
- Breath work used in flow classes and apply it to movement
- Gain an understanding of basic transitions used in most vinyasa classes and different variations that can work for your unique body
- Learn about traditional sun salutations and how they are used in vinyasa classes
- Break down chaturanga, one of the most common transitions in flow classes, and learn many different ways to build up to this pose without injury
With a foundational understanding of vinyasa at the end of this four week course, you will be armed with the self knowledge to enjoy and cultivate a sense of freedom in any vinyasa class you take.
**You will need two blankets, 2 blocks, a strap and chair**
email questions to email@example.com
- Intro to Vinyasa Course$89$890$0