Summer Workshop DAY 1: Asana and Meditation
Time & Location
About The Event
Welcome to Yoga OAK's Debut In-Person Summer 2021 Workshop.
You will have an opportunity to meet all of the teachers of Yoga OAK and directly receive teaching, feedback, and support as we explore a day of movement and meditation.
Recommended Yoga Experience:
Having a yoga practice of your own whether personal, with a teacher, or both will be helpful for this workshop. Rachel will modify all practices as much as possible for individual needs, but you will be continuously invited to check in to your own body and listen to its needs and movement limitations.
Being able to do a Downward Facing Dog on a chair on the floor will be very helpful. If you aren't sure if this level of work will meet your needs, please reach out via email to Rachel with any questions or concerns at email@example.com.
Please review the event schedule to see when we begin, have lunch, and end. This is a full day of receiving, sharing, and learning. We hope you choose to join us as we share our expertise and our hearts with you.
Please bring the following props with you to the workshop (we will have extras to borrow if you cannot bring all of your own props):
- One yoga mat
- Two 4x6 yoga blocks
- 2 firm yoga blankets
- 1 fabric yoga strap
- Yoga chairs and extra blankets will be provided
Please also bring:
- Photo ID
- Water bottle
- a packed lunch if you choose to stay for Mindful Eating during the lunch break
- snacks that you may want/need to stay alert and nourished
- Comfortable clothing for movement (please wear something that allows us to see your body alignment so we can best serve you!)
- any other props that you want/need to support your practice
- A beginners mind and an open heart
In Light and Love,
Rachel and team
Registration and Morning Meditation with Missy McConkie
1 hour 45 minutes
Morning Yoga Session with Rachel Lundberg ERYT500
- Yoga OAK Summer Yoga Workshop$150$1500$0